Image result for sunsetImage result for sunsetImage result for sunsetHi 🌻 so yesterday I watched the sunset and, like this post said, I sighed. A big sigh. It’s like life has been testing me so much that I forgot how beautiful the world truly is. I was so busy trying to make myself feel beautiful, make my life feel beautiful. But I should’ve been focusing on the beautiful things around me. Like, do you ever deep how stunning the moon is too. Or just stargaze. I often sit in my car and stargaze. It’s one of my favourite things to do. Everyone knows the stars fascinate me. The way they sparkle. I don’t know. I’m talking nonsense. No one probably cares 😂 but yeah. I just feel peace. I feel at peace with the world. I hope I feel at peace with myself in the same way. And I know I will. I hope you all will too.