Capture.JPGHello beauties!!
hope that all of ya are doing fine...I know it's been a long time since i've posted here. 
But you know what I'm finally back!! Yayy 
Isn't that great??! l! Lol
Okay so now coming to the the review, since most people voted for this so i'll be writing my honest opinion about this popular face wash.
.(ABOUT THIS PRODUCT)
This face wash is infused with potent tea tree oil which works great for acne and blemished skin.
.(WHAT IT CLAIMS) 
It's a skin clearing face wash which helps to get rid of the blemishes, prevent breakouts, remove impurities and excess oil with every use, works best for acne prone oily skin.
.(MY PERSONAL OPINION AND PROS)
so guys tbh i was confused that this product might not work for me at first because i don't have oily skin/acne issue (my skin type is combo and i always feared that investing in it might not be a good option for me but luckily this product is now my holy grail trust me because it worked more than my expectations). This product is definitely the best for super hot humid weathers because it really reduces oiliness and shine. gives a cooling sensation(AND I LOVEEE THAT) leaves skin refreshed and purified(yes u can trust my words blindly, you'll notice that instantly) smells like tea tree,i personally love its fragnance. It's not drying at all
Image result for tea tree face washIt worked for my tiny pimples but for the results one needs to be patient for atleast a month, as far as blemishes are concerned i won't say that this will work like magic but overall u'll see a positive change in your skin, yess not kidding at all, i'm totally satisfied and will definitely buy it again.
(PACKAGING) 
It comes in a see through green tinged plastic bottle with a black colour flip open top and it's travel friendly.
(MY ADVICE) 
If you're someone who wants something for your minor breakouts(NOT SEVERE ACNE) then ya must try this one out, i really hope u'll fall in love with it just like me xD xoxo... The only CON of it in my eyes is it's not budget friendly. :/
I would rate this 4.5/5!!